Monday, September 18, 2006

"The GOP Forced Me to Have an Abortion"

In July I was attacked, & still am, by the liberal pro-abortion establishment for my so-called "stupidity" by writing an article about an article posted in the Onion, an online satire magazine. Not only do the liberals sign me up for every online sales racket that there is, they also order products in my name & companies are stupid enought to ship them without verification.

Anyway, back to the Onion article, as I stated then, and as many pro-life people who supported me proved, the article wasn't far from the truth. My main point was that even though a person wrote an article which was supposedly a "satire", the center focal point in the article discussed how if we pro-lifers wouldn't have stopped oral contraception, the fictitious woman never would have had the abortion. Here's a quote from the article:

"The funny thing is, I actually have the pro-life movement to thank for this opportunity. If my HMO wouldn't have bowed to their pressure not to cover oral contraceptives, I never would've gotten pregnant in the first place."

Article

Now here's a quote from a Virginia attorney from a piece written in the Washington Post in June:

"The conservative politics of the Bush administration forced me to have an abortion I didn't want. Well, not literally, but let me explain."

Article

She added:

"All the while, I was thinking that if religion hadn't been allowed to seep into American politics the way it has, I wouldn't even be there. This all could have been stopped way before this baby was conceived if they had just let me have that damn pill."

The headline of this article at AlterNet reads:

"The GOP Forced Me to Have an Abortion"

Web Site

So, as I have said to the many pro-aborts who have challenged me on my stupidity, the funny part isn't that I thought that the article was true, it's that they believe it isn't. Not only do they blame conservatives and pro-lifers for their abortions, they believe it is because of us that they suffer while thinking about having abortions, while having them, and afterwards, when the psychological trauma sets in.